Saturday 19 January 2013

Lost in a world of flowers....


Lucy and Mark have been to visit a couple of different florists about the big day. They decided on booking with Hannah from Wildflower Florists having been very impressed with her examples of other wedding flowers. They have both been clear about what type of flowers and what colours they would like.

I was delighted to be asked at very short notice one evening, to go with Lucy to confirm the final plans at Hannah’s office at Vallum Farm. On a cold dark evening, we sat around the table discussing types of vases, looking at beautiful examples of bouquets and button holes and obviously can’t give too much away but it was so exciting. I think I only uttered the words, “Hope I’m not interfering” a couple of times. We were there about an hour, but it was such a precious time for me with Lucy. 

Some of these moments are the reason why I wanted to blog – just to remember the whole journey. As I know the time will fly by as well as the day itself  - and I want to remember these lovely details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment